It can be difficult to watch a parent or loved one age and especially so if you notice they are no longer able to live independently. Being a caregiver is both physically and emotionally taxing,
Research reveals approximately 43.5 million caregivers have provided unpaid care to an adult or child in the last 12 months. Still, most families are unprepared for the long-term care of aging parents, which experts say one of the largest expenses adults will encounter in their lives. The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) projects that by 2021, more than 12 million older Americans will need elder care. Seeking an Assisted Living Community for the transition of your loved one’s care doesn’t have to be stressful, at Pine Lodge Assisted Living Community we proudly offer three levels of care.
- Respite Care
- Short-Term Care
- Urgent Placement
At Pine Lodge, our Care Team respectfully listens to our residents. They show compassion, empathy, and are empowered to go above and beyond to care for or tackle a concern and treat residents like family. We make everyone feel at home and celebrate our residents’ individuality and enhance both our lives and the residents we care for.
In our community, residents enjoy a full range of social events and activities, plus the additional support of a staff trained to monitor and provide needed personal care. This includes supportive services like bathing, meal preparation, housekeeping, and home maintenance.
Respite Care & Short-Term Care
When at home caregivers need to step away for vacations, weekends, or emergencies, our community is here to provide qualified care in their absence to visiting residents.
Following hospitalization for surgery or illness, a short-term stay with us under the care of our trained team could provide the recovery and rehabilitation support needed to prevent complications and costly hospital readmission.
Independent living for seniors is best suited for loved ones who no longer wish to live entirely alone but would rather reside within a larger community of seniors and benefit from the amenities offered.
- All utilities included. No more surprise bills! And each apartment has unit-controlled heating and air-conditioning for your desired comfort.
- Personalized Care. Caring nursing professionals to assist with activities of daily living, as needed.
- We take care of the cleaning so you can enjoy family and friends.
- Beauty Salon/Barber Shop. Our residents stay looking their best without having to go far.
- Media Room. Grab some popcorn and friends and catch the latest flick, together!
- Restaurant-style Dining. Dietician-approved menus that are balanced and nutritious home-style meals.
- Landscaped Grounds. Enjoy the views from your windows or while taking a walk.
- Outdoor Gathering Spaces. Take time for relaxing and socializing with family and friends.
- Scheduled Local Transportation. Enjoy group outings or schedule an outside appointment.
- Library & Technology Center. Intimate nooks for settling in with a good book or Skype call with family.
At Pine Lodge Assisted Living you can have peace of mind that you or your loved one’s needs are met, they are well cared for and safe, and have plenty to do! For more information about our floor plans, or to schedule a tour today or call 903-657-1563.